British Virgin Islands
The BVI Business Company is governed by the BC Act 2004, which replaces the IBC Act 1984. Thissophisticated law jurisdiction has made this one of the leaders in Offshore.
- No tax is paid by overseas activities.
- There is no obligation to file statements or tax returns.
- There is no obligation to conduct meetings of shareholders or directors annually.
- Minimum capital and capital based fees for incorporation.
- There may be registered or bearer shares, however since December 31, 2004 it is mandatory thatbearer shares be deposited in any authorized or recognized office.
- It only takes a director, whether natural or legal
- Any person, legal or natural, of any nationality, anywhere that is your home, you can be a director.